Sunday, March 2, 2008

Share Your Spark- Yellow challenge


One of my favorite eye-candy blogs is One Little Spark. I don't know Heather personally, and can't even remember how I found the site, but she never fails to inspire. This week, she posted a challenge to craft something spring-y yellow. My current obsession is these sour cream containers, made from paper and filled with goodies (lemon drops, perhaps?) I keep looking for excuses to make them. I made this from all scrap paper, ribbon, and buttons, and photographed it in the newly-yellow guest bedroom.

2 comments:

Heather said...

It's adorable!!! Makes you happy just lookin' at it!

I'm glad you like the blog! Thank YOU for reading! And thanks for playing along!

lexi said...

sunny and cute!! lemon drops sound like the perfect filler and i love the yellow room backdrop!